It would have been comical to call ‘7 straight days of sex’ a challenge as a brand new married couple, but if you’ve been married any length of time or especially if you have kids, you know how busy things get. You know that time, responsibilities, and general exhaustion indeed make that a challenge. I ran across this challenge on blog, One Extraordinary Marriage. And of course it caught my attention so I wanted to share the opportunity with you.
Here’s the rub (pun intended):
What is the 7 Days of Sex Challenge: it’s you and your spouse having sex for 7 straight days from June 6th to June 12th, 2010
- It’s an opportunity for you and your spouse to really focus on each other and make intimacy a priority in your marriage
- It’s an opportunity to take your communication to the next level as you plan each day’s rendezvous and negotiate thru life as well
- It’s a time for you to get creative – let’s face it, having sex in the same place, same position and the same time of day for seven days can be a little boring
- Use this challenge as a way to break out of your routines and try something new, romantic and different.
- Your marriage will be stronger as a result of focusing on intimacy during these seven days
Most of us haven’t had this many consecutive days of sex probably since our honeymoons. So if that isn’t reason enough to participate, Tony & Alisa at One Extraordinary Marriage have daily prizes and one grand prize for those who participate! Wow, getting rewarded for having sex! Does it get any better? To participate check their site out here
What are your thoughts on this challenge? Will you and your spouse participate?