10.25.2010

Fucking Orange Juice!

Question: What is/was the most ridiculous fight you and your mate, spouse, lover ever had?

I originally thought ours was about fucking bread, but I was sadly mistaken when my husband this weekend tried to win a prize for world's most fucked up thing to fight about. You all have heard me lament about hubby's fucked up childhood. Well, it reared its nasty ass head on Saturday when he came home and announced that the children shouldn't be allowed to have fucking ORANGE JUICE!!

WTF??

Evidently when growing up orange juice was a luxury only meant for the grownups, and with the way it costs these days, he feels that the kids should find something else to drink that the orange juice should be for him and him alone. .

I was not raised in such a household, if it wasn't junk we were allowed to have it. Especially if it was good for us. Mind you, my 10 year old maybe drinks a glass a day, while neanderthal drinks about 3-4 glasses a day. He wants to blame her for us not ever having it in the house?? Right!

I tried to diffuse the situation by stating that when it goes on sales, I'll make sure to buy more...do you think that would end the argument?? NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!! Now the argument turned into I have no respect for him as a man, and everything has to be my way. Um, how does my wanting my kids to be able to drink fucking OJ a sign of disrespect for him????

I hate that we are doing so well in so many other ways, but he remains a fucking bully and tyrant over the dumbest shit and I have his fucked up parents to thank!!!

Vent over.

2 comments:

pengboo said...

We have had those types fights too, except ours as about what type of milk to get. Oh...and if we should get a stupid goldfish. MEN!!!

1ManView said...

Congratulations, you are deserving with your hot self. .. lol...