7.13.2011

Pussy Revealed

Here she is in all her scarred glory. I figured why start holding back now. I've shared all the good and the bad up to this point, right?

So without further hesitation...

This is a shot of the scar (it's the hairless portion of my lip)



Here's a close-up of why I'm still suffering, because of the incision location the wound just will not close. (hasn't stopped me from fucking though :-D) and the lower lip is still very much swollen.



Sigh. My poor vajajay.

Posted using BlogPress

3 comments:

GarryN said...

Looks mighty fine to me

Unknown said...

Wow! I am speechless! I would be licking and sucking that all day and all night! Yum and double yum! x

Anonymous said...

Just to say...I've seen ugly before, and that ain't it. The wound will heal, the scar will recede. I'm sure of it. Oh, and bold step.
...nice clit.
Anon Dude