9.11.2009

Nocturnal Chat #9

Lesson In Restraint

He ripped a hole in my pantie and told me not to touch it. Now why would he do that? He threw his tongue down my throat, licking my teeth as it slithered around past my lips. He brought his hand to the top of my pantie and ran his fingers over the tuft of hair that hung over the edge. I went to move his hand lower, he stopped kissing me, removed his hand and firmly replied, "No". He told me to lay down while he undressed and put on some background music. The welcoming sound of rain falling and thunder suddenly filled the room as the lights barely dimmed. He stood in front of me stroking his big, thick, black dick. The precum beckoning me to sit up and have a taste. He pushed me back down and as my body fell away from his hand, somehow his middle finger grazed my exposed clit. "Oh". The electric current that shot through me coincided with the crashing thunder and lightning coming from our bedroom speakers. "I don't want to hear you", he was in my ear in a flash, sucking on my earlobe as he issued yet another warning. I bit my lip to control the sounds within me. I could feel the heat of his dick rising on to the pantie, my pussy silently begging for some type of relief. "I want you to lay perfectly still, not a sound better escape those chocolaty lips of yours, and I want your eyes on me at all times". His piercing gaze and firm grasp on my neck told me he was serious. Part of me wanted to roll over, open my drawer of goodies, and let my batteries take me where I needed to go...but the other part really wanted to be slowly tortured. I lay there not moving, not making a sound for what seemed like days as he kissed me, licked me, pinched, bite, sucked me, and tasted me. He did all of this without ever penetrating any part of my body. The hole in my pantie was soaked with my juices, my pussy pulsated, calling to him, begging him to enter her with the force she knew he was capable of, but he would stop every so often to pull, stroke, and caress his manhood in front of me. Holding my gaze, hypnotizing me with its stiff rhythm. Pinching his own nipples as though it were my mouth and teeth providing the quick delightful pain. I wanted him so bad but knew that if I disobeyed again like last time, he wouldn't touch me for weeks. "I'll be right back, don't you move", and he leaves the room...

5 comments:

Soul Powers said...

Obedience will get you everywhere.... Nasty, naughty thing you!

inherservice said...

Lovely writing!

1ManView said...

Firs visit to your blog, not to be my last... intriguing writes...

Christina said...

I just spent about 3 hours reading your blog, from your first post to now and I must say, I am HOOKED!

You have a regular reader!

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Well written.