9.15.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
If it happened the first night, by the second night the steam would rise from the sheets!
2. Have you eve streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Can't say that I have actually
3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
Yup, the parternity of my daughter was in question after having sex with my lover and boyfriend at the time on the same night - I know: SCANDALOUS!!
4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
I had on a pair of overalls one time in the back row with my college sweetie, and we had my overalls almost completely off and he fucked me while some lame ass movie watched us...albeit there were only 6 or 7 other people in the theater.
5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
On the beach once in the parking lot with the hatch back of this guys car open while we stood half inside and half outside ...I remember saying, "I think there's some perv watching us in the bushes" LOL
Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say? PLEASE CUM OVER TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, LICK MY PUSSY CLEAN, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND LEAVE BEFORE HUBBY GETS COMES HOME IN THE MORNING!

3 comments:

undrcvrbd said...

# 3 is very SCANDALOUS..LOL..LUV IT!!
I have a few questions on that one:

3A) Who was better that night Boyfriend or Lover?

3B) Why did you feel the need to have a LOVER and a boyfriend?

3C) Who turned out to be the father?

3D) Was the result what you wanted?

bill said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! So you HAVE had the experience of two cocks at one time! I KNOW we would ALL love to hear a DETAILED account of that sex romp! :)

Just curious - does hubby know about that?

Soul Powers said...

Wow. I learn something unexpected about you every time I read these. You are off the chain and we LOVE it! :)

And that bonus is like WHOA!