9.09.2009

Poll Result: Piercings and Tattoos

A little late, I know, I'm back to work and my life has been flipped upside down...how I wish it were me literally with a big tongue between my thighs, but I digress...poll results:

Do you have any piercings or tattoos? (of the FOUR people that actually voted)

Neither 0 (0%)
1-3 Tattoos 2 (50%)
1-3 Piercings 3 (75%)
Tatoo Sleeve 0 (0%)
More than I can count of either

I have 3 tattoos. While I'm very dark skinned, you can see them realllllllly good up close. I have a kitty kat perched on my upper left thigh, told you about the tribal eyes on my lower back, and my latest one is a black butterfly between my upper shoulder blades on my back. I had 2 piercings but during a moment of prego guilty with my daughter, I pulled out my tongue ring (I have a huge oral fixation!) and now that I'm a teacher, it would be bad to put it back in after the fact (but damn do I miss it). I'm just waiting for my tummy to get back in tact to repierce my belly button.

Now your turn...tell me about yours...

No comments: