8.01.2009

FUCKING STRIP CLUB!!

What is it about the fucking strip club?! My honey is 37 years old and I just don't see the appeal after a certain age...especially when you have a horny ass wife at home willing to strip for you for fucking free!! How do a bunch of grown-ass men get together to throw their hard earned money down some woman's g-string? Don't go hating on me just yet! I'm the same wife that says, "Take me with you". I'm the same wife that has gone to the strip club with him 3 times already after serious begging. I'm the same wife that takes the dollar bill caresses it between my breasts before stuffing it a random g-string. I'm the same motherfucking wife that bought my hubby a lap dance. WTF! So forgive ME if I don't quite understand the appeal, after working 2 jobs, barely getting any time off as it is, knowing full well that your wife wants to fuck the shit out of you every fucking minute of every fucking day, yet where are you tonight? Knowing you won't see your wife for the next 2 days (him working, me away with the kids for weekend)? AT THE MOTHERFUCKING STRIP CLUB!!!

I swear if he doesn't come home and try to break my fucking back.....ooooohhhhhh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes dudes just need some time to chill with they boys and look at some pussy. It aint about YOU, but I feel why you mad.

I hope you beat that pussy up when he got in. I always want to.

bill said...

Why the HELL would he want to go to a strip club when he has YOU who will ANYTHING for him?!!!