8.23.2009

Poll Results...

I just realized that I put up these really great polls for you guys to vote on but I've never posted final results. Needless to say, I've decided to start doing that, to hopefully promote some type of discussion afterwards. You guys down for that?

The last poll question was: Favorite Sexual Activity
10 people voted.
0% - Tittie fuck - really no one likes this?
10% - Fellatio - where were my fellas on the blow jobs here???
10% - Anal - I know I'm not the only one, am I?
10% - Double Penetration - Yall know I want this, somebody else must like it too! Two dicks for the price of one! No takers?
20% - Straight up Fucking - Of the 10 voters only 2 people like to fuck?
20% - BDSM - Yay for bonage!!
and the activitey with the highest votes...

...with a whopping 70%

CUNNILINGUS!! EATING OUT PUSSY AND GETTING YOUR PUSSY EATEN WINS!!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

GarryN said...

No surprises there. Us guys are all givers.

Anonymous said...

Uhm, you could send some of that 70% my way! That's my favorite too! ;-)

bill said...

Well it IS hard to choose just one! :)

But as I have told my lady, if I HAD to choose, I would choose giving HER pleasure over receiving pleasure - EVERY TIME!

Fortunately for me, I don't have to choose.